Monday, May 23, 2005

Finally can blog. jus now busy editin my blog. change the cursor to the clock thingy, n then the bottom the scrollin words. All tks to my dear wenxin, y? she so free whole day, kip playin ard wif blog n she found out how to do it. well, tks ar. (",)

Before i can do any of the above, i was stranded at my grandpa hse at Aljunied. Today me family celebratin his bday. His hse got no high tech stuff (computers all this) cos he's yi da ba nian ji n livin alone cos grandma died many yrs ago.... Me mum cook up a great feast for all haha... i am the tester for the food while she's cookin, cos dats my usual post haha... after the feast, still got cake. Damn full liao.. now i still full lor. haha... *Burp* opps.. excuse me. lolx..

**Forget bout the past - Live in the present - Tink of the Future**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home