Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today woke up at 10.20, need to get to wrk at 11am tpy. haha.. bo bian late liao. Took a quick bath n off to wrk..
Reach there, on com then remember i forgot bring my thumbdrive... my diablo 2 save file inside.. faster call ah ln, cos i noe he goin to sch to buy lecture notes, but he still at yishun. Ask him go my hse take the thumbdrive n come tpy pass it to me hehe..
Ah ln reach tpy at bout 1, pass me my thumbdrive n lectures notes, includin cody's.
Clean the shelve n display items, n sit dwn to continue wat i pause frm yesterday.. Diablo 2. lolx.
Today oni sell 4 items nia, quite a number of customer kip askin me almost the same question. sian... Borin day indeed. Close shop at 9.30pm. dats all for my borin wrkin days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home