Sunday, June 26, 2005

hmm.. today reach shop at 12.30pm. Open shop, then cleam shelves then sweep the floor then slack. haha... dats wat i've been doin wen i work. Play game till my uncle arrive.

Left shop at bout 3.15++ quickly take train back yishun cos goin to watch movie wif my sis. Initial D. Its cool, n funny lolx. I dun mind watchin again actually. But it does not follow wat its suppose to be in the anime or comic, oni some part bout the same. But overall its cool n the racin part quite awesome. show start 4.40 end 6.35 but the advertisement was bout 20min... sian..

After movie, me n my sisters walk to chong pang one of the hawker meet up wif our parents n ah ma ah gong for dinner. Ordered a whole table of diff dishes. The table nxt to us, got 1 aunty very pathetic one, wen wan to get her dish, she jus stand up then the chair push very back, then my arm kip hittin it.... then i bit bit buay song, but heck care. I jus shift my seat. Me god-mum then say say a bit but i say nvm. Then the gal beside dat aunty tink heard me convi wif my gm then ask dat aunty to shift her chair. Oh well, then frm dat moment on, me n my gm VS dat gal n dat aunty will like quite frequently turn our head to look at the chair distance lolx..

After dinner, then we got crave for durians. bought $70 of durians. 1kg - $8. All wen to me place for durian feast lolx.. cham ar.. so fattenin haha.. Well tink dats all for today ba. cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home