Wednesday, August 31, 2005

haha.. so late the blog. Hmm.. today was quite nice. Morning, was intended to go for tennis session. BUT.. me pq n wx toooooooooo tired liao, haha.. slp slp, so cancel. then end up me n pq wen for lunch at amk central. Call wx but she so so sleepy head, kip on wantin to slp haha.. bo bian lor. had jap food. walk ard amk central then wen to arcade play dytona haha.. ok la. later we wen home.

Reach home did my report half way through was havin grp convi wif wx n pq haha.. later i wen to ah ma hse for dinner. Stay there until 8+ Return home continue report. Was smsin wif pq bout tmr goin back mf, then she ask me call kevin (MF one, nt the nyp dat one.) Then end up we got conference call haha... wif kevin, pq, wx, eugene, nic. Discussin bout tmr goin mf, then tokin rubbish haha.. finally i send my report in. then play game lor. until now then blog. ok goin to slp liao. BB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home