Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WOHOO... Happy bday to me, Happy bday to me, happy bday to mmmmmmmeeeeeee, happy bday to me!! haha.. Today is my 19yr old bday. Both chinese n ang mo bday on e same day. So this time it is a special day indeed.

Bday wishes
More Gd frens
Gd Academic results
Gd Life
Gd Gaming life
Gd Love life
Gd.... er... everything i also wan gd, best super duper best!! haha..

I ordered a cake for myself on mon, so gonna collect it after sch tmr. lol. Yesterday, had dinner wif Yi yan, jean n wei chuan. Tks for givin me face haha.. N ya, tks for the prez. love u all so much. Surprisingly, me 2 sis gave me a hugo boss perfume haha.. how nice, wen they bday shld really buy a gd prez for them liao. hmm.. wats gonna happen in sch. i dun noe. doubt anything gonna happen.. oh well. Dats all for now, gonna update it after sch ba. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home