Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wohoo.. 25th Nov marks e start of my 1 week leave. hehe... But b4 i able to enjoy this breaks, some suay stuff kip befallin on me.. oh man.. most jia lat is e split of my canvas shoe n slippers!!! ARGH... broke liao n everything seems to be spoilin. haiz... got to get a new pair of shoes n slippers. hmmmm... but after e suayness gd things do happen haha... Well, i finally pass my Combat shoot! wohoo.. 48/48 shots. Marksman hehe.. + $200 bucks.. but dun noe wen e money will come.. pls pls. come early..

Anyway.. 14th finally had a gatherin of me, wx n pq. haha.. to celebrate upcomin of wx n pq. Nxt e 19th we went hse crashin! haha.. brought cakes to PQ hse, Surprise! haha.. 25th, Threesome at ECP (wx, belle n me) -> 3hr of cycling action.... SHAG AR.. haha... Nv ever cycle against e wind.. peng... haha... Well, another hse crashin at e end of e day, this time is wx's hse lol.

Frens forever Wx n PQ n Alex - 6yrs frenship n still counting! (wx n pq already 7yrs though lol) Belle n Alex - 3yrs n still counting too!

well.. lets e pics do e talkin now ba.

19th Nov


25Nov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home