Monday, June 13, 2005

hmm.. now feelin angry, du lan, pek chek, fed up. Y? Cos of sem pro. Not the 5mins presentation but the grpin. Today my mood was fine, though bit tired. 5mins presentation was gd. SSL say it was gd, well, make me feel gd lolx. But wat causes me this pathetic feelin now? The sem pro grpin....

Original members of the grp, Me, ah ln n phoebe. BUT THEN SSL dun let Jonathan n Zhi Sheng 2 person a grp. well, so they have to split. Jonathan join my grp n Zhi Sheng join Cody's grp (consist of cody, james n boon) James wasnt happy bout it, nobody would. I will react the same if i were him. So james voice out his view of Zhi Sheng IRRESPONSIBLE N FUK CARE ATTITUTE. James question him whether he is satisfied wif all his presentation done up till now. He jus sui sui bian bian ans. I was glad dat james voice out his view, in which also my view too. Whoever did any projects or wateva crap wif him will noe wat the hell is one person doin 2 person's task. Then Liting suggested phoebe go over her grp, then Jonathan n Zhi Sheng join my grp. Well, fine wif me. (to Liting: Tks for solving the dilema dat happen. (",)) I did not say much, cos there is no point actually.

Jus wan to let Zhi Sheng noe: U better go FAN XING about ur attitute. Ur IRRESPONSIBLE n FUK CARE ATTITUTE is gettin on my nerve. Tinkin Skill presentation also the same, must make me BEG u for ur part of the presentation, n end up i must edit it again. Tink of wat james have told u, r u really satisfied by all the presentation u did in poly up till now?? I dun see any effort in it, the 5mins presentation u said u wan to jus get over it, well fine, BUT IF u tink u can do it AGAIN for this sem project, TINK AGAIN... I will let u noe the meanin of HELL if u get on my nerve again. I mean it, if u dun believe can come try.

To Jonathan: Hey panda, i have trust n faith in u. Ur 5mins presentation was interestin, gd. Hope this sem the sem project will go smoothly for us.

To Ah Ln: Hey dude, nth much to say to u cos i complete trust n faith in u, i did one sem the sem project wif u liao. Let give our best to make this sem project a successful one.

After sch wen to chong pang for dinner alone. Tryin to calm my anger dwn. Blastin music into my head through the mp3 player. Walk slowly back home. Tink of wat is goin to happen soon. How long must my tolerance for ZS be.. 2 weeks? 3week? I wan to settle everything by week 7 or 8, so i can concentrate in my studies for the other modules. Wif phoebe n ah ln one team, i am sure we can do it. But wif ZS now.. i doubt. Everything is finalise liao, so i shall not make a fuss bout this grpin anymore, jus hope wat i am prayin hard for not to happen will not occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home