Sunday, June 05, 2005

Today woke up at 1pm, got bit sore throat... sian 1/2. bathe liao then wen dwnstair da bao lor mee to makan. Then ah ln came at bout 2.30pm+, we did maths tutorial. haha... study until 4.15pm, we stop wrk n left, cos i need to go wrk in tpy at 5pm.

Reach my uncle shop at bout 4.55pm. Went 2 run an errand for my uncle n buy my dinner for myself. Today the shop got quite a few new stocks. Got one clock i like. but is $186. so ex... got money i will buy. Me was helpin my uncle rip cd, for few hrs.. wow.. really take a long time sia.. After dat i watch House of Fury again haha.. Watch until times up to close shop haha.. Well close shop liao then wen back yishun to buy supper then wen home. So sian. nothin to do now. Goin to help belle add hit counter to her blog. dats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home