Thursday, June 30, 2005

hmm... today wen to sch for 8hr lectures. Durin lunch break, wen to mac, omg today especially crowded. dun noe y... other thursday we wen wun so crowded one...

Sem project... now in a jia lat state... last min must change the things i'm doin... all was planned properly... but then now..... now my aim is to settle it by nxt thurs then compile all n rdy for the presentation asap... this is the most jia lat sem pro ever... so many zhuang kuang happen... hai.. sian..

Today got my TFT frm boon, installed n played liao. lolx. oh ya, me jus now tok to me mum again bout goin to msia. yeah!! finally can go liao. well.. jus for this time oni. tmr mornin must rush dwn to SIR buildin to get my passport extended. oh well must wake up early tmr liao. meetin james at bout 9.15am.. hope all goes well tmr. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home