Thursday, September 22, 2005

FINALLY ITS OVER!!! WOHOO!!! haha.. finally yr 2 sem one is over. Program 4 truely is a tough one. But oh well, i survive it. haha.. Holiday finally started. tmr goin to cut my hair, then sunday goin to ask me god-mum help me dye hehe.. gonna make it red liao. Jus now b4 comin home wen to buy game. Finall Fantasy 7, pc version one. PS one i complete liao. haha.. got the urge to play it again. Now got all the time in the world liao. haha.. play game slack shop wahaha... oh ya. one impt thing. to watch anime. haha.. so much anime in my com no time to watch.. omg.. so many things... so little time. haha.. ok la. dats all for now ba. i back to my enjoy life liao. haha.. Belle ar. dun jealous ar. wahaha... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home