Monday, September 05, 2005

ok, today wen to wrk. did nth but slack in front of the com.. wasted my day.. feel so guilty.. hai... enough of that, frm monday onwards must fa fen tu qian.

ok wen i goin to reach home frm wrk rite, below my block, i saw a couple. wun say the race. (u noe i sumtime bit the racist one ar. u all shld noe it urself ba. No offence to all my brothers n sisters.) The gal on to of the guy, the guy frm far can see no no shirt on. So wat u all tink they r doin??? go ponder. Wen i walk to the lift, the gal then hug the guy, wan to cover him up. prevent me frm seein wats goin on. oh well use ur brain!! i saw it frm far already... i enter the lift n heck care dat 2 pathetic wateva they r.

Why cant they jus find sumwhr else to do their stuff? cant they jus go the cheapest motel or wateva.. must pollute the void deck. lame shit.. better nt let me see u all again,arbo i take pic n shame u till siao.

Ok back to my life. Wen home to tok the log book, wen out again n meet ah ln at BK. discuss PnC n PIC. After he finish his supper, we left for home. reach home n lag time. read a bit then online.

Tmr is the day whr ssl is goin to leave sg liao. Jus now wan to send him sms, but then dun noe hu go n delete his number in my phone... -.- then sms lt for his number. But then wen savin the number i made a mistake.. haha... send the msg to lt instead. haha.. so careless.. ok la, then send liao. but more prob he slp liao ba. nvm ar, got yuan will see my sms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home