Saturday, July 02, 2005

Jus now jus read my fren's, who jus came back frm holiday, blog. Saw the entires n the things wat my fren did there. I was like WOW.. being rich sure is gd. Great photo shoots sia done nice n neatly by popular photographer. summore appearin in magazine soon. So good..

After readin all this, felt so envious, bit jealous though if i say no i'm lying. Bein rich is so damn gd. Can spend $$ like drinkin water.. hai... how i wish i am rich. Nth to worry bout. Need anything or wan anything can jus buy it. Ways of livin will be diff. Money can do many things in life. N also Dun need bother bout bills n sch fees, in which it was deducted jus now... now the heart is drippin blood cos all my hardwork n effort to save n earn $ jus got taken away... oh well.. being at the mid-lower class of the society is really very jia lat.. most of these ppl will face $$ prob. me one gd example. oh well dats life.. Really can feel n see the diff in the ways of living btw mid-low class n high (rich) class ppl. No one is born rich though... (other then those gin nas who were born into those Mr Richie Rich's families... How i wish i'm one of them haha...) Have u all wonder wat kind of prob will rich ppl face? hmm... i dun noe actually... nvm, will get to noe it wen i got rich haha.. I might look carefree, but u nv noe wat kinda prob i face everyday. My dream was to get out of the mid-lower class n on to the high class lvl. Who dun wan to be rich u tell me?? haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home