Sunday, July 17, 2005

ok. Now i left 2 weeks to Common test. Oh well really must buck up liao. if not i really need to go jump liao. haha... Less of games i must say. This kinda stuff really cause a big distraction to me.. Must resist. Less of gamin, more of studies. Term break comin, nxt week is the last week of sch for now. After common test left few weeks to yr end final exam. All so damn rush one.. hai... well.. dats my life n fate ba. toooooooo bad dat i have chosen this course... hmm... i need to see my future. haha... nope, not minority report dat type, not crime or wateva shit. jus wanna take a peek of my future. =p

Today did whole day of report. really pathetic. Cos so damn chim.. But still manage to do it. Oh well.. tink dats all dat happen to me today ba. stuck at home whole day. sian sian sian.. Tmr must start study life afresh. Jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home