Sunday, July 03, 2005

haha... finally can online. Me sis been hoggin my computor since afternoon. oh well... today nth much happen anyway. Woke up by my sis, cos she hungry. so i bathe then went out buy lunch. After lunch lagg, then study for test. then went out again, meet ah ln at yishun mrt at 4.45p, then went to woodland meet liting. Went there buy james prez, lt buy her fren's prez. Nxt lt wen to kfc buy dinner. ok all settle, then went back to yishun haha... all settled in 35mins time. Reach yishun, then follow ah ln go np the kfc buy dinner. Ah ln buy, nt me. Went home after dat. Need to deliver dinner to my mum workplace. After dat finally had my dinner. haha.. watch tv after dat. then lagg. study a bit more.. oh well, tink dats all for today ba. Tmr need to go wrk in the mornin. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home