Sunday, July 03, 2005

hmm.. today wen to wrk at bout 12. had kfc n nasi lemak for lunch. haha.. oppss. tink i ate too much... the queue at kfc was damn long, i need to que for bout 20mins to be my turn... oh well... then go open shop, makan then clean all the shelves n display items.. hai.. otday sunday, got ppl see see, no ppl buy... At shop really nth to do... today i brought my reactor system lecture notes to study. spent 3hrs plus studyin n memorisin the theories, n tryin my best to understadn the formulas all this.. rest of the time is spent, eatin, restin, servin customers. Reached yishun, called me dad, he ask me to by supper. so i wen over to northpoint KFC to buyt the fillet burger for him, cos he has been wantin to try dat burger. Bought 2 set, one for dad n one for mum. Reach home, settle my stuff n me mum came back frm wrk soon after. Well she say she very full so dun wan to eat, end up i eat.. haha.. today whole day meal consist of one thing. CHICKEN!! haha.. i love to eat chicken, cant live one day without it.. haha.. i'm a chicken addict lolx.
Heres the overview of my meals for today.
Lunch: KFC 2piece special n a small pack of nasi lemak (inside got a smallllllllll chicken drumstick)
Dinner: Chicken rice (delicious)
Supper: KFC fillet burger meal (nv expect to eat it at the first place. oh well.. haha..)
Siok, whole day chicken lolx. oh well tired liao, slppin time. Cya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home