Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh.. it time to blog again haha... fri wen to cut hair at hougang wif me fren, then wen back to monfort to visit my teacher. But then that black female fat security very kao pei one, say nv make appointment wif teacher cannt enter, then i stand near the counter to call me teacher, she also kao pei kao bu say cannot stand there ask me to leave. Fuck up la u. Then i jus walk few steps then stand there n call. She also lan lan. Wen to kangs hse a while to wait for teacher to call me. Ok, bout 1.30 she called, haha.. wen in again, see dat B.F.F security. sign n took visitor pass. Wen walkin ard sch wif me chinese teacher. haha.. tok n joke a lot, feel so great. Left sch at bout 3+. then wen to hougang mall. Walk walk, arcde for few games then back to ah kang place. use com n slack. until 5.45pm wen home.

Sat n sun, stuck in shop. wrk lor. sian.. well, brought me ff7 to play haha.. fun game. interestin also. Nth much happen for this weekend. more customers liao ba, cos a new coffeeshop jus open nxt to me shop. more crowd. gdgd. more sale is better. ok la, tink dats all ba. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home