Monday, October 17, 2005

well well.. few days nv blog liao. a few things happen though. was wrkin fri n sun. Wx n her sis pop by my shop at tpy after visitin the isetan branch haha... bought a radio. now wx tempted by the globe lolx cheap cheap nia. $688 oni can la. lolx.. buy ar. saturday.. a pathetic thing happen.. the fan in my rm gone case.. wtf.. slpin half way then the fan gone case.. wah liao.. hai.. end up usin those standin fan. hai.. everything in my rm seems to be breakin dwn somehow.. cham... 1st my tv, now my fan...... wat nxt???? me mum say i hardcore user of everything in my room... ok la.. i nv hardcore wen usin books leh.. haha... oh well.. save money for tv n fan now.. haha.. cham sia me.. today wrkin nthin much happen. rather bored, sold a few items n dats it.. Well the gatherin for the promoters was bit mess up now.. hai.. hard to get everyone same free day la.. hai.. see how la.. alright dats all for now ppl. cya.

nth to do chiong ms, complete all the new quest except for the 3 dat cant be done for now haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home